Michael Breen – Purest Persuasion Download
In This BRAND NEW Home Study Course”
Best Part: you can use this system in everyday social contexts… and important business meetings… and with friends and family and never need to use a single ‘covert language pattern’ or ethically questionable technique to persuade…
And yet: through seemingly ‘ordinary’ conversations they will happily take action, and act on your ideas as if they were their own!
This letter is about you.
It’s about how you can have an easier, more successful and more rewarding life.
A life where opportunities are offered to you, doors are opened and more people say yes to your ideas.
A life where you have the power to influence everyone you meet.
You see the most successful people in life are not the most intelligent, wealthy or beautiful. The most successful people are those who can influence and persuade others to take action.
- Do you struggle to get friends, family or clients to listen and go along with your suggestions?
- Do you have a difficult boss, colleague or clients who resist your ideas?
- Have you ever missed a career or income enhancing opportunity because you failed to persuade?
- Would you like to be admired, command more respect and authority without being pushy?
- Would you like to rise to the top of your profession?
If so, you are in the right place.
As you are about to discover your ability to ethically influence and persuade others is the greatest SHORTCUT to having the life of your dreams.
Let me explain…
Traditional Approaches To Persuasion
Traditional approaches to persuasion are typically taught as something a person does to someone else that involves a mixture of reasoning, argument and in more recent decades… ‘covert’ language patterns…
… all designed to get the listener to agree with you.
To say “yes”.
These are all examples of ‘Outside – In Persuasion.’
The persuader starts from their point of view and tries to push their ideas into the listener’s mind via a variety of tactics and often so called “covert language patterns.”
And if they meet resistance, they are taught to overcome resistance by arousing emotion, stacking tactics and using sneaky language patterns and tricks to hit all of a person’s hot buttons to persuade.
Do these work? Yes sometimes, but…
Problem #1: It works mostly for the short term
If a person is skilled at using language patterns, anchoring and triggering states, stacking a person’s hot- buttons etc., it is possible to “persuade” a wide variety of people to say “yes” in the short-term, to something that may not be in their best interest.
A student of this approach to persuasion may get ‘a win’ and even boast about dominating the other person.
Especially if the other person isn’t schooled in how to defend themselves from this type of “persuasion.”
However… when you step back and think about it, it’s not really persuasion…
Problem #2: It’s closer to coercion than actual persuasion
Entire book shelves can be filled with the tools and tactics used by operators of “anything goes” persuasion.
Besides many practices being of questionable ethics, it’s got another big shortcoming…
Problem #3: It only works in under a specific set of situations.
Typically one-off persuasion, negotiation or influencing scenarios.
Contexts where you don’t have to see (or do business with) that person again.
Situation where you can get by with using certain questionable and sneaky persuasion tactics.
… if you are a manager, coach, consultant, sales professional or people helper etc., indeed in almost any profession; whatever you do to influence, persuade and secure more Yeses needs to work in the long term and be useable in any environment if you want to be successful and effective beyond one persuasion engagement.
(This is true also in your personal life at home, as it is in work.)
If you use short-term persuasion tactics that leave the other person feeling boxed in, cornered, duped or manipulated etc. then you will develop a reputation for being untrustworthy and someone to interact with caution.
And the next time you need to influence that person, you will experience massive resistance.
Which means you will need to “persuade” twice as hard!
This is secret downside rarely talked about in the outside-in tactics focused approach to covert persuasion.
Many teachers of this style teach persuasion as a toolset designed to dominate others, to “never lose an argument” and “always win.”
Even they don’t achieve that.
That doesn’t stop them pitching language pattern after language pattern and short term tactics, with little consideration for how this form of “persuasion” impacts any ongoing relationships you have with those persons, in contexts like business, sales or your personal life.
It’s a “I win, they lose” approach that doesn’t work when you have to interact with that person again.
Thankfully there is a NEW approach to persuasion that is ethical, elegant and works both in the short and long term. It’s the purest form of persuasion that flips the switch on old outdated approach.
You can even use this framework to build on any prior training on persuasion you may have had.
It’s starts from an inside-out relationship focused approach.
We call it ‘Purest Persuasion’ and it begins and ends inside the person who you are relating with and seeking to influence.
An approach that guides the listener to discover what has the feeling of truth with it.
Truth they find compelling.
Truth they are willing to act on.
The kind of persuasion that makes TOTAL SENSE to them!
It removes problems. Creates possibilities.
Makes answering “yes!” easy.
We’ve all enjoyed being persuaded like that from time to time.
… no products or programs on persuasion teach you how to persuade this way, systematically.
- Only know how to persuade using short-term ‘one-hit’ outside-in persuasion
- Don’t know how to track the beliefs, values and game-rules that underpin a person’s model of the world in real time (this is where the real opportunity to persuade effortlessly comes from)
- Don’t understand the “logic of persuasion”, how to design a persuasion process that adapts itself to the mind of the listener so resistance is never a problem
- Are still using an ethically questionable tactics that, day by day is becoming less and less effective
Perhaps you’ve noticed this for yourself?
Do you feel like:
Persuasion techniques you’ve been taught:
- cross a line about what you feel comfortable to do?
- wonder if they are really ethical?
- comes across in a pushy or untrustworthy sleazy way?
- require you to “overcome resistance” in others
- can require you to act in ways that aren’t authentically you?
- are becoming less and less effective
- are complicated to learn and apply
Or, if you have had no prior training in persuasion…
… perhaps you’ve stayed away from learning persuasion because:
- you think persuasions = manipulation
- fear you will get caught
- fear you will look foolish and fail
- believe you couldn’t learn to be persuasive
- hate the idea of having persuade even though you know it would benefit your career
- have struggled to persuade your bosses, colleagues and friends
- have a difficult time memorising all the language patterns
- feel a rush of dread at the idea of having to sell yourself or your ideas to others?
If so I want you to know it’s OK and it’s not your fault.
Up until now, no one had shown you a better way. A way that is more effective, ethical and doesn’t require you to memorise dozens and dozens of language patterns or act in inauthentic ways.
The best persuasion is persuasion that doesn’t feel like you are being persuaded at all.
Ideas arise in your mind and lead to action.
The entire process feels natural.
It is an inside-out approach to persuasion.
As an agent of influence of this elite form of persuasion, you don’t persuade so much as direct a listener’s attention purposefully, directing their mind to consider and evaluate ideas in novel and highly persuasive ways.
Ways that lead them to decide on a course of action – and then take action.
The action they take, feels like it was their thought alone.And because it does, it is far more likely to stick and be acted upon.I mean, who can resist their own thoughts?
Let me explain…
People carry with them everywhere, their beliefs and expectations.
The filters they use to listen to what you or anyone else has to say.
Unless you are persuading a very young child, everyone carries with them their past beliefs, expectations, judgments, values etc. at all times. And the feelings those judgments tell them about the future.
This mechanism of beliefs, values and judgments are the gatekeepers which determine if what you have to say will be heard or not. If it will generate action.
We can ignore them (like most people do and fail) or we can use them to our advantage.
To gain insight. To find a lever to create action.
To discover where we should target precisely for our persuasion to hit its target.
Unfortunately many “teachers” in NLP focus on using “covert language patterns” and “power” words to persuade others.
It’s the outside-in approach.
Persuasion tactics from the 1980’s and 1990’s.
The problem with trying to use sneaky language patterns and power words is they creates the wrong frame:
– the idea of persuasion as adversarial
– that some magic phrase holds the power
– that people won’t notice being manipulated (and remember that next time they interact with you.)
For decades book after book has focused on teaching more language patterns and tactics but overlook the logic of persuasion.
The patterns and principles behind the persuasive process.
When you understand:
- Persuasion happens in the listener’s mind
- That each person carries their past beliefs, generalisations, expectations and experiences with them
- That the most convincing thing that will lead to yes (and action)… are their own thoughts…
… You begin to realise that the real power is NOT in specific language patterns or applying pushy outside-in persuasion techniques but accessing that person’s own inbuilt persuasive mechanism, their own formula that leads them to say Yes.
(And be happy that they did long after you’ve left…)
Designed To Radically Improve Your Persuasive Powers In As Little A Eight Hours…
Unlike persuasion courses that teach you a 1001 language patterns and hope you can figure out what pattern to use, Purest Persuasion reveals ‘the logic of persuasion‘, the secrets behind how people change their minds, say yes and become persuaded without force, ethically questionable tactics or coercion… and for the first time reveals how you can ethically and elegantly persuade others conversationally too, even if you think you’re not good at getting others to say yes to your ideas!
Learn the psychology to elegant conversational persuasion. Discover cutting edge tools and strategies behind Master Persuader Michael Breen’s very own step-by-step system of Purest Persuasion, inside this Brand New Home Study course.
That Stops A Person From Saying Yes!
- How to radically improve your persuasive powers, that require no “trial closing”, test selling, scripted language patterns or “pressure” selling!
- You’ll discover a whole new way of persuading with integrity that leads naturally and automatically to the listener saying “yes!”
- Discover Michael’s step-by-step approach to persuading others that’s been tested in the real world and used to persuade and win seven figure contracts, change the minds of large groups of people etc.
- Why being relational, credible and ethical are some of your greatest assets when persuading others
- How to listen so really hear what people are saying
- How to find out what’s driving and organising the listener’s world view so your messages get past their internal GATEKEEPER and are able to impact and be acted upon (this is the real trick behind powerful persuasion – the subject feels the idea and change in perspective has come from them)
- Discover the top 4 things CEOs say gets their attention, so you can know how to influence senior stakeholders
(And Turn Obstacles into Opportunities)
- Learn power persuasion questions – questions that shift someones mindset from impossible to possible, from past to present, from internal to external and so much more
- What level to shift your persuasion framing to, when conversions get “bogged-down”, if you want to create agreement
- What direction to shift to, if you want to deliberately stall things and create a mismatch in a person’s thinking, to help them make a better decision
- #1 thing every top persuader and sales professional does BEFORE they ask a question that you should too… if you want to skyrocket your chances of success
- The 1 thing you must be willing to DROP if you want to become far more persuasive
- The one mindset shift learned from military generals that when you use will greatly help you become a persuasion master
(So People Listen To What You Have To Say!)
- Discover the secrets of “image makers” to create credibility and authority so you can leverage their tactics too to increase your credibility (even if you worry you won’t be perceived as credible)
- Which attributes you have complete control on that are guaranteed to build credibility fast that many people completely overlook
- Why anticipating and pre-reading the governing attitudes present in your audience is vital if you want to gain credibility and not be ignored
- Hear Michael share tips and tactics he’s used to gain instant credibility in ‘hostile’ high pressure corporate environments
So Persuading Becomes Fun
- Discover one of the biggest reasons why so many people’s efforts to persuade fall flat on their face… and how to make sure this mis-step DOESN’T happen to you…
- Learn the second most common reason people fail to persuade that Michael has observed in his 30 years as a consultant and professional communicator
- Understand why it is vital to set the right conditions early on in the persuasion process if you want a decision to be made
- Learn why “self-persuasion” is the first port of call, if you want to persuade and influence others
- How to maximise your chances of your persuading others by entering the persuasive process with the right mindset and attitude
- The #1 attitude that gets in the way of being an effective persuader and the #1 mindset shift to change to become more persuasive
- The #1 thing that you MUST penetrate in your listener’s mind if you want to persuade them before you start your “persuasion”
- Why persuasion is never about arm-twisting, coercion, or trying to “dominate” someone else with sleight of mouth patterns, logic-games or ‘point scoring’, but is about something much more effective instead (which makes being persuasive much more rewarding)
- Discover the principles behind Purest Persuasion that radically change how you persuade (and the results you can get!) You’ll learn the same strategy and process Michael and other top persuaders use to influence, persuade and get more yeses!
- Why conditional thinking and goal directed persuasion trumps ‘covert’ language patterns and hard selling or pressure cooker persuasion techniques every time
- Understand the “logic of persuasion” that starts from inside the person you want to persuade…
- Discover the first priority to address before you formulate a single suggestion if you want to be persuade and influence with much greater ease and effectiveness … (expert persuaders are masters at quickly doing this and so are far more effective)
- Learn what is the most persuasive thing and why the ‘syntax’ of it, is so important (almost all courses on persuasion overlook this elusive yet vital distinction)
- Understand the six principles of persuasion that every persuaders should know and which one is the MOST important (that you can influence in every interaction…)
- Why focusing on the “features and benefits” is a wasted effort IF you haven’t first taken care of this vital component (So many fail to address the first priority of persuasion and so their persuasion falls flat on it’s face!)
- Discover Michael’s strategy for formulating messages that are tailored precisely to hit their target (You’ll never have to rely on scripts to be persuasive when you understand how to do this)
- How to make an imposition and “push back” OK and something you can use… to be even more persuasive
(So You Know Where and When To Intervene For Maximum Effectiveness)
- Learn Michael’s go-to tool for structuring and tracking what a person is saying and how to ask insightful questions that direct a listeners attention and lead them to decide “yes!”
- Uncover the art of finding the ‘fixed point’- the point in the conversation where the person you are looking to persuade unconsciously reveals what it will take to create an instantaneous shift in their perspective (imagine knowing ‘the logic of persuasion’ that will shift a no to a yes, for the person person you want to influence)
- The 3 emotional triggers you always want to think through if you want your persuasion messages to be be accepted with the least resistance and evoke action in your listener…
- The 6 categories of experience you want to filter your message through, used by politicians advisors to create powerful messages that land on target
- The 5 ‘time horizons’ to consider to penetrate beyond the apparent problem or obstacle, to ignite action and shift a listener from “I’m not sure” to “Yes!”
- 18 professionally edited mp3 tracks, recorded from the live workshop
- Plus 6 expert assignments created specifically for the home study course to teach you how to apply the key lessons right away.
- You’ll also receive 8 HD Video Modules
These 8 additional HD video modules were recorded with Michael to extend and deepen your understanding and application of the ideas taught in the course so you can master the art and skills of purest persuasion.
(The 3 Skills Mastered By Purest Persuasion Experts)
- Discover the three vital skills you’ll want to develop to be more persuasive that separates the “ok” persuaders vs. persuasion masters
- Learn Michael’s “outrageously powerful” strategy you can use watching TV that will help you greatly enhance your persuasive powers…
- The #1 thing you don’t want to do (that most poor persuaders do all-the-time) that generates MASSIVE resistance and causes your efforts to persuade to fail!
- The core questions Michael asks every time he’s hired to help a client, multinational or startup persuade others
- The 1 skill that is cherished by great persuaders and often overlooked by poor persuaders. Most people are much poorer at this skill than they imagine (and so have a difficult time persuading others)
(…Yes United Airlines We’re Talking About You)
- Michael’s not just a world-class trainer and business consultant, he started his career in Crisis Management…
- You’ll hear Michael’s take on the now infamous “United Airlines – Re-accommodation incident in April 2017”
- Learn the #1 persuasion priority you must address in a crisis… in the age of social media when points of view can be transmit around the globe in an instant
- Discover 3 salient lessons learned from the United Airlines crisis that apply as much in your own life or business
- Understand the bigger picture of how persuasion of the masses occurs and has changed in recent years
- Learn about the rise of data mining, profiling and ‘frame dominance’, the media, governments and corporations use to precisely target their messages to you and their highly effective role in polarising people
- Learn the key question master persuaders ask (that few people know) to shift the minds and attitudes of millions of people
(Learn About Frame Wars, Frame Dominance & Frame Control)
- Discover what is at the heart of purest persuasion when people change their minds easily and quickly
- Learn what a frame-of-reference really is and why it’s so important to the persuasion process
- Discover the role of language and perception in fooling us in to thinking we know and how it works
- Understand the powerful role frame of reference have in shaping and controlling your listener’s experience of reality
- Learn Michael’s key distinction about reality and actuality that is vital to understand if you want to be able change a person’s experience of the world with ease and elegance. (This is one of the reasons Michael is so handsomely rewarded by his clients that you can learn too)
- Understand the natural process of how frames-of-reference change over time and how they are dynamic and change often (so you don’t get caught blindsided when they do)
- Why you are NOT looking to create a fixed frame of someone’s map or model if you want to be able to persuade anyone effectively
- Why you don’t need to “battle” with your listener to persuade them! (And what to do instead)
- The secret process Michael uses to zero in on precisely what needs to change to have someone change their mind and say yes!
- Learn Michael’s “go-to strategy” for reading the News, so you can penetrate their framing
- How in the post Trump, Brexit era you want to pay attention to how frames are created so you can see (and protect) yourself and your family from “fake news” and the massive efforts to persuade you to certain (and often detrimental) points of view…
- Expert deconstruction – watch as Michael unpacks common myths about “fake news”, frame wars and frame conflict that are presented as “true” in most persuasion trainings… This is a must watch piece if you want to become a better persuader and penetrate beneath tactics used by people and media that have an agenda for controlling you…
- Even when you’re good at persuading, if you can’t see your persuasion blind spots you might be trying to persuade with one foot on the brake!
- Learn a critical distinction every persuader should know when using any framework or ‘typecast’ to persuade someone else (it’s not what you’ve been told by those who created them)
- When labels and descriptions about other people’s personalities are useful for being more persuasive and when they are NOT
- What is the mindset expert purest persuaders hold that gives them an advantage over traditional approaches you may have learned about how to persuade others
- Three key questions to ask yourself before you begin persuasion that instantly will reveal your blindspots so you don’t shoot and misfire!
(Or how to create tailored messages used by big PR firms to influence and persuade…)
- What POV is all about (and why PR firms love it)
- Why it’s mission critical you DON’T try and persuade everyone with the same message!
- How to design your own POV messages so they hit their target and persuade…
- The #1 thing you must do if you want to persuade beyond merely “winning the point” and being perceived as “correct” yet your listener’s mind remains unchanged (when you start doing this one thing; your persuasive abilities will skyrocket)
- The 3 factors that drive being perceived as a “persuasion agent” that every great lawyer, every great visionary manager and every great communicator have some of these attributes already in place