Matt Morris – The Small Talk Method Communication Skills To Win Friends Download
The Small Talk Method: Communication Skills To Win Friends, Talk To Anyone, and Always Know What To Say (Small Talk, Small Talk hacks, Personal Development, … with anyone, Communication Skills Book 3)
The Small Talk Method
Are You A Bit Shy? Does Small Talk Feel Clumsy and Awkward To You? Do You Feel Uncomfortable Starting A Conversation?
If YES, then this book is for you because it is designed to give you a fresh new perspective on how you feel about small talk – it will give you the wings you need to feel comfortable and competent to start a small talk conversation with that attractive woman sitting across from to you at the coffee shop, or the man in your neighborhood who you’ve always been curious about.
– You will be guided with 11 powerful beliefs/affirmations so that you will never feel awkward in conversation again.
– You will be given strategies so that you will feel a strong connection in as little as 2 minutes.
– If You Are Looking To Meet New People or Make New Friends, The Small Talk Method Gives You Over 15 of the Best Locations To Meet People.
– You’ll Learn 11 Powerful Positive Affirmations That Will Boost You Internal Confidence So That You Will Never Feel Nervous When Talking To Someone New.
– Have You Ever Wished You Could Change The Way Your Voice Sounds? You’ll Be Given A Simple Strategy To Change Your Voice To Make It More Attractive.
– Learn the 5 Best Small Talk Conversation Questions To Ask, and How To Make Your Answers Stand Out Everytime So That You Will Be Remembered As An Excellent Conversationalist.
– Find Out The Secret To Make ANYONE Fall In Love With You.
– Learn How To Read People’s Emotions (WARNING: People Will Think You Have Mind-Reading Powers)
– The Most Interesting Topics To Talk About So That You Can Show That You Are An Interesting Person
– Have You Ever Been In A Conversation and Forgot Someone’s Name? You’ll Learn The Secret To Never Forget Anyone’s Name Again
Imagine how incredible it will feel to walk up to literally anyone, start a small talk conversation, and never run out of things to say…
Tags:Small Talk, Small Talk hacks, Small Talk skills, Small Talk how to connect effortlessly with anyone, Small Talk how to talk to anyone and develop strong communication skills, Small Talk method, Small Talk big results, Small Talk conversation, Small Talk for dummies, Communication Skills, Communication Skills for couples, Communication Skills at work, Communication Skills made easy, Communication Skills master your conversations, Communication Skills books, Communication Skills for everyday people, Social skills, Social skills for kids, Social skills training, Social skills for teens, Social skills for teenagers, Social skills the true art of communication & social interaction, Social skills for adults, Personal Development