Hypnosis For Better Sex Series: Overcoming Shame Download
Hypnosis For Better Sex Series: Overcoming Shame
“…Shame causes us to feel that we are unacceptable.” – Norman Bales, Coping With Shame and Guilt
The conflicting messages about sex and sexuality are so pervasive in our culture, it’s no wonder so many of us are confused. We are taught that our bodies are inherently shameful, that our sexual thoughts, feelings, and desires, are wicked. Yet we see sexual imagery all around us, encouraging us to buy all manner of products. We are supposed to conform to a certain standard of attractiveness and desirability, but maintain our virtue, chastity, and modesty.
If we deviate even slightly from our locally accepted, currently fashionable, socially imposed “norms” we are shamed. As a result, you might have troubles fully accepting and embracing your sexuality, and this can often lead to challenges in your intimate relationships.
Through 7 video lectures, you will explore:
- What Is Shame?
- Where Does Shame Come From?
- Tips and Tricks to Overcome Shame
By overcoming shameful thoughts and feelings about sex in general, or perhaps specific sexual thoughts, desires, and / or behaviors, you will be able to have a happier, more fulfilling, more deeply intimate sex life with the partner(s) of your choice.
What are the requirements?
- Have a desire to be UN-ashamed about sexual thoughts, feelings, desires, and actions.
- Have a willingness to learn – and try – something new.
- Have a belief that your sex life – even if it’s already good – could be better by overcoming shame.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 11 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- In the first section, you will meet your instructor, and get an overview of the course.
- In the second section, you will explore the origins of Shame and how to overcome it.
- In the third section, there is a hypnosis session that empowers you to overcome your shame.
What is the target audience?
- This course is meant for students who have experienced shameful thoughts or feelings about sex. If you have ever been ashamed to share your sexual fantasies with your partner; if the very thought of wanting sex, or having sex, or enjoying sex causes you to feel ashamed; if you were raised to feel that your body is something inherently wicked or shameful, then this course is for you.