Frederic Patenaude – The Greatest Cure on Earth (Fasting) Download
- Eradicate Hypertension, and Type 2 Diabetes
- Lead to dramatic improvements of auto-immune diseases
- Extend lifespan by up to 30%
- Boost the immune system by 100% in just three days
- Eliminate depression, chronic headaches, inflammation, eat up cancer cells
- Create a profound state of mental clarity
This 5000-year old practice has been used by hundreds of doctors around the world to eradicate high blood pressure, normalize body weight, lower LDL cholesterol, protect you against heart disease, and possibly combat some cancers.
by Frédéric Patenaude
Imagine if a medical company discovered a single drug that could treat hypertension, eradicate type-2 diabetes, dramatically improve or even cure autoimmune diseases (such as rheumatoid arthritis and lupus), a number of skin conditions (such as psoriasis), eliminate migraine headaches (even those that last for years), improve depression symptoms better than anti-depressants.
Imagine if this drug could also increase your lifespan, renew your immune system, reduce all symptoms of inflammation, help you recover from a cold or the flu better than any other home or pharmaceutical remedy.
If on top of it, taking this drug would also lead to the most profound sense of mental clarity, we would be forced to call it a “miracle drug.”
Even better, what if this drug were free?
And best of all: what if there were no adverse long side effects to this therapy?
“Therapeutic fasting accelerates the healing process and allows the body to recover from serious disease in a dramatically short period of time.”
Joel Fuhrman, M.D., in Fasting and Eating for Health
“In 5000 Years, Modern Medicine Has Not Found a Pill Without Side-Effects That Can Match the Benefits That Can Be Obtained By This Powerful, FREE Therapy.”
“Who Am I — And Why Should You Believe Me?”
The practice of fasting has improved my energy, digestion, mood, and mental clarity.
I’m a health journalist and writer who’s been writing on the cutting edge topics of nutrition and natural healing for more than 20 years.
I wrote numerous books including The Raw Secrets, Raw Food Controversies, and The Sunfood Cuisine.
My website, www.renegadehealth.com, publishes the very best in the science of natural health and healing.
For this program, The Greatest Cure on Earth, I have teamed up with experts in fasting to present you the very best information available anywhere on this incredible therapy.
It has the potential to transform your life and your health like it has mine and that of millions of people around the world.
It’s available to you at any time. It’s a power that you already have inside of you.
THE POWER IS CALLED SELF-HEALING.
THE THERAPY IS CALLED FASTING.
“My Discovery of Water and Juice Fasting”
I discovered water and juice fasting at the age of 18, and water fasting is one of the health practice that has made the most profound difference in my life.
I came across water fasting by reading the books of Dr. Albert Mosseri (of France), and Dr. Herbert Shelton (of Texas). These two doctors were pioneers in the science of water fasting, and themselves conducted over 10,000 fasts at their respective health clinics.
In reading these accounts of fasting, I was amazed at the stories of people from around the world who treated various types of health condition using this very simple, yet misunderstood therapy.
Common Health Conditions Helped By Fasting
- Autoimmune diseases
- Headaches, and chronic pain
- Chronic Fatigue
- Depression, Anxiety
- Skin Disorders
My initial experience with fasting was a revelation. First, I discovered that it was not that difficult to go without food, as long as I knew what to expect. Secondly, I had more energy and experienced a lift in mood that was better than coffee or any other substance!
Over the years, I’ve experimented with different forms of fasting, including:
- Many 3-5 days water fasts
- Juice Fasting
- A regular practice of fasting 24 to 36 hours once a week, and other forms of intermittent fasting
- A 7 day fast
- A long, 23-day water fast
Each fast brought me new insights into the incredible powers of fasting. Each fast gave me different benefits.
I found that regular, short fasts were the best tools I had ever found to find balance, increase energy, improve sleep, eliminate the “blues” or depression.
Longer fasts were powerful spiritual tools that enabled me to go deep and experience more than simple health benefits, but a complete change in my outlook and direction in life. After my 23-day water fast, I took my business from a 40K/year pastime to a bigger enterprise that generated 500K in sales. All of that happened just nine months after my fast!
Fasting Rejuvenates the Immune System in Just 3 Days
There’s so much hype in the natural health world, where words like “rejuvenate” have often been overused.
But in the case of fasting, we can indeed say that fasting leads to a complete reset of the immune system.
That was the conclusion of Dr. Valter Longo, a researcher who investigates aging and longevity. In a recent study, Longo and his colleagues discovered that fasting for three days or longer lowered white blood cell counts, which in turn triggered the immune system to start producing new white blood cells.
Those cells are a key component of your immune system.
Studies have found that fasting leads to:
- increased macrophage activity
- increased cell-mediated immunity
- decreased antigen-antibody complexes
- increased immunoglobulin levels
- increased neutrophil bactericidal activity
- depressed lymphocyte blastogenesis
- heightened monocyte killing and bactericidal function
- enhanced natural killer cell activity.
THESE COMPLICATED SCIENTIFIC TERMS ONLY MEAN ONE THING:
Your immune system gets a massive boost from just a few days of fasting, which can help you prevent disease, fight cancer and stay healthy and vibrant through old age.
“Fasting is the single greatest natural healing therapy. It is nature’s ancient, universal ‘remedy’ for many problems. Animals instinctively fast when ill.”
Elson Haas, M.D. in Staying Healthy with Nutrition
How Does a Fast Work?
We already fast for at least 8-10 hours every day — when we sleep.
During this “night fast,” your body goes into “repair and recovery mode.” It heals itself from the wear and tear of the day. Your brain makes sense of all the stress of the day.
By extending this night “fast” that we all do, we prolong the benefits of fasting.
Healthy Food Will Taste Amazing
One of the greatest benefits of fasting (even a short fast) is that it “re-calibrates” your taste buds.
Imagine fruits tasting better than any cake or sweet. Or a simple salad being more attractive and tastier than the most decadent junk food. It can happen to you!
You can be free from cravings and enjoy healthy foods again.
“Due to the effects of fasting, a fast can help you heal with greater speed; cleanse your liver, kidneys, and colon; purify your blood; help you lose excess weight and water; flush out toxins; clear the eyes and tongue, and cleanse the breath.”
James F. Balch, M.D., in Prescription for Nutritional Healing
Do You Think You Could Do This?
Whenever I talk about fasting on juices or water, I hear a lot of people say that they could never do this, even though they’ve never tried it!
Does it sound like you?
I like eating way too much
It sounds crazy, but practicing some fasting into your life is one of the best ways to enjoy food now. Do you sometimes find that food that used to excite is now just boring? You have probably deadened your taste buds by constantly stimulating them. Fasting recalibrate your taste buds so that food tastes better!
I’m too old to fast…
Fasting is one of the best ways to increase lifespan by decreasing inflammation and enhancing the production of youth hormones. Also, as we get older, we don’t need as much food. That’s why we often gain a tremendous amount of weight from our 50s onwards. Incorporating a practice of fasting can be a great way to prevent the fat loss that comes with aging, and at the same time benefit from the longevity-enhancing aspects of the fast.
“The body’s wondrous ability to autolyze (or self-digest) and destroy needless tissue such as fat, tumors, blood vessel plaque, and other nonessential and diseased tissues, while conserving essential tissues, gives the fast the ability to restore physiologic youth to the system. By removing or lessening the burden of diseased tissue, including the fatty tissue narrowing the blood vessels, fasting increases the blood flow and subsequent oxygenation and nutrient delivery to vital organs throughout the body.”
Joel Fuhrman, M.D., in Fasting and Eating for Health
Won’t Fasting Mess Up Your Metabolism?
You’ve probably heard that fasting is not a good idea because you teach your body to “hold on to calories” after the fast. You slow down your metabolism, and it’s easier to gain weight after a fast.
THE EVIDENCE SHOWS THAT IT’S FALSE.
Athlete Martin Berkhan practices intermittent fasting and writes:
People who regularly fast are at a lower body weight than those who don’t. Practicing the right type of fasting program for you will not lead you to compensate by overeating on the days you’re not fasting. You will not gain weight by not eating!
In fact, it’s the opposite! Fasting leads to a slight increase in metabolism due to the hormonal response to fasting.
When you fast, you are burning your body fat for energy. Your body is smart and will preserve its muscle mass. That is why many athletes use intermittent fasting to keep a lean physique and improve their performance.
Fasting and Depression, Anxiety and Neurosis
Are you sometimes overwhelmed by stress and worries?
Did you know that depression is the second leading cause of disability worldwide?
Stress-related ailments and complaints are responsible for up to 85% of all doctor’s office visits and stress is now considered a hazard of the workplace.”
Dr. Mache Seibel, MD
The amazing benefits of fasting for treating stress-related illnesses, such as depression, anxiety and neuroses, have been known for quite some time. Dr. Yuri Nikolayev, director of the fasting unit of the Moscow Psychiatric Institute, reported on the use of scientific, therapeutic fasting to successfully treat over 10,000 patients.
He concluded: “Fasting gives the entire nervous system and the brain a rest. The body is also cleansed of poisons, and the tissues and the various glands are renovated.”
A single day of fasting can reset your brain, boost your serotonin levels and normalize your mood!
As I went through painful periods in my life — including a divorce and the death of my father occurring at the same time, I know that fasting helped me find emotional poise and balance. You have to try it to understand it!
Juice Vs. Water Fasting
We cover both juice and water fasting in “The Greatest Cure on Earth.”
|500 to 1500 calories a day from juice
|Only water – you burn your own body fat
|Can generally be done without supervision
|Must be supervised beyond 3-5 days
|Leads to improvements in weight, energy, digestion, blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and many other health conditions
|More dramatic benefits in immune health, elimination of auto-immune diseases, deeper self healing and mental clarity
|Leads to some detox
|Leads to more detox
Intermittent Fasting for Fat Loss
Intermittent fasting is another method of water fasting that is easier to implement, which can lead to many benefits, including:
- Fat loss
- Improvements in immune function
- Possible longevity increase
- Overall increase in energy and well-being
As you’re getting older, it becomes harder to lose weight.
But long-term fasting is not recommended for weight loss because it’s not a practice that you can follow on a regular basis.
However, intermittent fasting is beneficial in maintaining your weight or losing those last few pounds that have been bothering you.
So much that many athletes have now embraced various kinds of intermittent fasting to improve their performance and lower their body fat level.
It makes sense: Nature never designed us to eat three meals a day, seven days a week. As we evolved, human beings had to cope with a regular lack of food. One day, the men came back empty from their hunting, or the fruit trees did not produce as much as usual. There was no other option but to fast.
We now live in a world of absolute food abundance. It’s a blessing but also a curse in disguise. It’s not practical to say that you’re going to change your diet and count calories all the time! Why? It doesn’t work because your hunger will catch up with you and you’ll end up eating more.
A solution is to implement a practice of intermittent fasting, of which there are many options that we cover in details in The Greatest Cure on Earth.
“I have lost my excess body fat, and I now feel great in my body!”
My first motivation in fasting was to lose my Pirelli and my love handles. Working out six times a week and dieting was not enough and I was still overweight!
I started to fast for 24 hours a week over three months ago, and I noticed physical results in just six weeks. The first thing I noticed was how easy it was to go without food for 24 hours. The first three times were more difficult, and I had trouble concentrating. But after that it became easy. I recently started to fast another day a week because I felt I was eating too much in the days leading up to the fast. I found a good balance and I will continue for a while, and will revert back to fasting one day a week if I feel it’s necessary.
The results: I have lost my excess body fat, and I now feel great in my body! I have a feeling of wellbeing that makes me feel happy and victorious. One thing that came as a surprise is that the mental benefits even outweigh the physical ones. I used to have mood swings, and I could get irritable with a few little things. Now I feel so much calmer, and for me, that’s almost miraculous!
Many thanks and again, I think this experience will change my life.
How to Cut 10 Years From Your Age
Fasting is a powerful way to rejuvenate the body. My experience has also shown me that the rejuvenating effects of a fast are not limited to fasts longer than five days, but also occur with the regular practice of short, intermittent fasting.
- After a fast, a 37-year-old may look like a 26-year-old.
- A 58-year-old woman might pass for 35.
“I fasted for 29 days, and I was in the third week of my re-feeding after the fast.”
I always looked a bit younger, with nice skin. But my joy of living and my energy, more than anything, were a testament to the spectacular transformation that happened in my body. I hadn’t seen my daughter for several months. When she came to visit me, she couldn’t believe her eyes and said. “But… you look like a young girl!”
Hannah Allen, 58 Years Old
Here are just some of the transformations that I witnessed from fasting:
These people fasted with me, the first time I did a long fast. It was not just the weight loss that caused the amazing rejuvenation. It was the energy that these people had after the fast. It was the energy of youth.
“I Had Psoriasis for 53 Years”
For the last 53 years, I’ve had very bad psoriasis. For 23 years, I tried everything: drugs, injections, lotions, and natural medicines. My psoriasis kept getting worse. In the end, I lost all faith in drugs.
I then tried diets, vitamins, fruit cleanses, juice cleanses, raw milk, goat’s milk, steamed vegetables, etc. I tried vitamins, minerals, but my psoriasis wasn’t impressed and laughed at all of this.
After just a few days of fasting and the diet you recommend, my psoriasis got better than it had in years. At the same time, by some miracle, my asthma also disappeared. What a joy to be breathing again!
I’m not totally healed, but every day, when I look at my skin, it gets better. I could not be happier.”
Glenn. O, Lampert, Turalose, NM, USA
“I Was Too Young to Be Feeling This Way!”
I was always tired and heavily toxic, with chronic systemic low-grade inflammation, in pain, stiff and chronically fatigued physically as well as chronic mental brain fog, and sleep deprivation) for at least 15 years. I wanted out!
I now feel alive for the first time! It’s as the sun broke through the clouds and I could feel the sunshine again, fo the first time in over a decade.
I started eating fruit instead of all the cakes and sweets that I was eating before. I lost 30 pounds that way. I then fasted for three weeks and got down to 110 pounds (for 5’8″).
I look better than I have at any point in my life, and people are complimenting me on my looks! I feel alive. I’m now very active: cleaning the house, doing the things I would always put off. I’m telling everybody how great how feel! My husband has noticed the difference. I feel better than on my wedding day. My husband also changed his diet, impressed by my results!”
N. Roberge, as told in “The Greatest Cure on Earth.”
“82% of Patients With Hypertension Achieved Normal Blood Pressure”
Hypertension is a silent killer. Even people who think they don’t have high blood pressure are still suffering the consequences of this illness.
Did you know that 68% of deaths related to high blood pressure occur in people with blood pressure under 140/90? We’re talking about someone with a near “perfect” blood pressure of 125/85
Water fasting is the most powerful way to cure hypertension permanently. In one study, published by the fasting center True North, 82% of the patients with hypertension achieved normal blood pressure, under 120/80, by the end of the fast.
But the best thing is that… the benefits seem to continue AFTER the fast, and therefore, appear to lead to a permanent improvement in your cardiovascular health. Of course, it’s important to change your diet after the fast to a health promoting one.
“Glaucoma – Healed in 3 Days”
“I am 70 years-old and I have glaucoma. My eyeballs were aching. I consulted my ophthalmologist who prescribed drops to be used three times a day.
I religiously used them for three days, hoping that the pain would disappear. It didn’t work.
Then, by chance, I discovered fasting through your books. What did I have to lose in trying?
So I fasted for three days, then I radically changed my eating habits.
The results were surprising in all respects: the glaucoma disappeared as if by magic!
A few months later I went to see the same ophthalmologist for an eye test. I confessed that I hadn’t followed his treatment of eye drops. Although I no longer had painful eyes he insisted that if I didn’t use the drops I could become blind!
He examined and re-examined my eyes, using all the known tests, then he said to me:
Madam, you are lucky.
In fact, there was no further trace of glaucoma, and my eyesight, as well as my general state of health, were much better.”
A Sauny, as told in The Greatest Cure on Earth.
Why Haven’t You Heard About
This Remarkable Therapy Before?
Fasting is as close to a miracle cure as there is.
Although this therapy has been known for thousands of years and has been actually used in the United States by medical doctors for over 200 years, it is not widely accepted by the medical community, and very few doctors recommend it. Many of them — without any experience with it whatsoever — believe it can be harmful. Why? Because it’s what the medical establishment have been repeating for years: natural therapies don’t work and can be dangerous – you should put all of your faith instead in true “science.”
Sometimes people wonder we don’t do more research on fasting or alternative therapies.
The truth is that the majority of medical research is done by medical companies, and they have absolutely no incentive in researching a free therapy.
Pharmaceutical companies would lose money they promoted a treatment that did not involve a lifetime of drugs — namely a natural solution that uses your body’s ability to heal itself. It would only cut into their profits.
Fasting (along with a health-supporting diet) can lead to such improvements that drugs are no longer necessary or needed.
None of this disparages drugs. They’ve saved many lives. But I’m sure you’ll agree that it’s better to lead a healthy life without drugs, and all of their dangerous side effects.
The Many Benefits of Fasting
- Save your heart through fasting! Fasting is extremely powerful in reducing triglycerides, total cholesterol, and increasing HDL levels. However, know the critical heart condition in which long-term fasting should never be used.
- Do you know anyone with epilepsy? A few studies have found that water fasting can be beneficial, by reducing the length, number, and severity of seizures.
- A water fast can reduce inflammation, eliminate osteoarthritis, connective tissue disease, systemic lupus, fibromyalgia, and other painful autoimmune disorders. Even short fasts can be useful, as long as you do them correctly!
- Other autoimmune conditions that respond well to fasting are rosacea, chronic urticaria, and many others. You’ll discover many healing stories.
- Improve chronic fatigue with this type of juice fasting. Quickly boosts energy levels at the cellular level, improve your sleep quality, mental clarity, well-being, and feel better than you have in years.
- You could improve the symptoms of depression in as little as 36 hours of fasting. How I discovered that after just 24 hours, many depression symptoms lift away.
- Diabetics, you could save your health with fasting, which can reverse 90-95% of Type II diabetes. Dr. Wilhelmi de Toledo writes: “This is a disease we know that we can cure [through fasting]. But there is an industry that sells all these drugs and devices. We have a type of medicine [in fasting] that is highly successful, but there is no return on investment.”
- The natural cure for erectile dysfunction (ED) may be fasting and a diet rich in ONE food item you can find in most grocery stories. By boosting the body’s production of nitric oxide, a substance that helps dilate arteries, you get the benefits of ED medications with absolutely no harmful side-effects. During fasting, the body scourges on dead and diseased tissue. Blood flow improves to every area of the body. Combined with this one food, you can achieve lasting improvements in ED.
- Dramatically improve IBS symptoms with this type of fasting. It gives your intestines the proper time to heal, and healthy microbes repopulate the intestinal flora after the fast.
- Fasting has been shown to improve fibromyalgia. Using a particular, safe type of intermittent fasting, you can dramatically improve this disabling condition.
- Who knew that fasting could stop stop ulcers? Fortunately, all sorts of gastric issues respond very well to fasting, including juice fasts or intermittent fasting. See how one of those methods can put out the fire for you, and exactly how to do it right.
- The type fasting therapy that often helps psoriasis and eczema sufferers. Even the most painful skin disorders often improve. Adult acne sometimes responds to fasting (but not always).
- Other diseases that have responded to fasting are: psoriasis, eczema, thrombophlebitis, varicose ulcers, neuro-circulatory disease, inflammatory bowel disease, bronchial asthma, lumbago, depression, neurosis, schizophrenia, uterine fibroids, intestinal parasites, gout, allergies, hay fever, hives, multiple sclerosis, and insomnia.
What The Program Includes
The Greatest Cure on Earth is the most complete program on water, juice and intermittent fasting available anywhere. It includes the following unique resources.
The Book “Vibrant Health Through Water Fasting”
by Albert Mosséri.
We’ve completed the translation of one of the very best books on fasting that I have ever come across. The author, Albert Mosséri from France, supervised over 4000 fasts during his career. The book described the science of fasting and why it is the most powerful natural therapy available.
It is the first time this book is available in the English language, exclusively through The Greatest Cure on Earth. In it, you will discover.
- What to think of nutritional supplements during a fast. Find out why most dietary supplements are not necessary during a fast.
- How long can people fast? Discover why it varies from one person to the next, and that overweight people don’t necessarily have reserves to fast longer than thin people.
- The three phases of fasting. All of the beneficial aspects of fasting occur in the first two phases. Discover how to make sure that you never reach the third stage.
- Deficiencies during the fast. Discover the surprising fact that deficiencies are often corrected during a fast? Why? It has to do with the fact that problems with assimilation cause most deficiencies.
- Exactly how long to fast and how often. This is critical information for anyone considering fasting!
- Other types of fasts, like juice fasting or fruit diets. Those can be useful for many people who can’t or shouldn’t fast. Discover the right type of diet cure for you.
- Incorporating fasting into your life. From the No-Breakfast Plan, to the Weekly Fast, to fasting once a year.
- How to use fasting to break an addiction. Fasting can be utilized effectively to quit alcohol, tobacco, caffeine and other addictive substances. In fact, a simple fasting technique works better than ANY other treatment to quit smoking.
- How to use fasting in a case of acute illnesses, such as fever, the flu, the common cold, and more.
- Why tumors are often “eaten away” during a fast by the body. Should all cancer patients fast? Discover the results of supervising over 4000 fasts and what you can expect from fasting with cancer.
The Book “Fasting: Nature’s Best Remedy.”
Albert Mosseri’s follow up book is the most complete book on “how to fast” ever put together. It is also available for the first time in the English language through our exclusive translation.
In this book you will discover:
How to Safely Fast On Your Own – Finding the Right Type of Fasting Program for You
by Frederic Patenaude
Another essential part of the program The Greatest Cure on Earth is our video on fasting.
This video covers everything you need to know about the various types of fasting and how you can incorporate one or more of them into your life.
Some of the many insights you will be able to glean from this video include:
- How to choose the best fasting approach for you, from the simplest and easiest types to the more committed approaches to fasting. It’s not a blanket solution to everyone! You must evaluate this information before you start fasting.
- The magic of intermittent fasting. Intermittent fasting can mean just skipping breakfast or dinner, or fasting once a week for 24 to 36 hours, or fasting 2-3 days a few times a year, or any other approaches where you are sometimes going without food for more than 16 hours at a time. Discover how the right type of intermittent fast for you could lead to fat loss, improved immune function, lower inflammation levels, and more!
- How to increase your brain function, memory and concentration with one simple fasting approach that anybody can implement.
- Improve your joint health and feel better with less inflammation through the targeted use of fasting.
- Fasting for Health Seminar with Dr. Goldhammer
Learn directly from one of the world’s foremost experts on water fasting! For the The Greatest Cure on Earth, we have a special 2-hour video with Dr. Goldhammer of the True North Health Center.
Dr. Goldhammer and his team have supervised over 10,000 fasts. Several great questions about fasting were answered during this presentation.
One Time Bonuses!
To make the Greatest Cure on Earth even more complete, we’ve decided to re-edit and publish some of the greatest classics on fasting, which are very difficult to find in most libraries.
The Science of Fasting By Dr. Herbert Shelton
This book is probably one of the greatest books on fasting by one of the pioneers of water fasting in the United States. It covers a powerful and efficient fasting approach that has changed the lives of over 10,000 patients worldwide during Dr. Shelton’s career.
This hard-to-find classic is now available in a brand new edition with a gorgeous new layout!
The Philosophy of Fasting by Edward Puriton
Another great classics on fasting — one of my favorites — which includes many reflections on fasting from a more spiritual standpoint. This is an important book to read while you are fasting. Includes enlightening chapters such as:
- Fasting for Health
- Fasting for Enjoyment
- Fasting for Freedom
- Fasting for Power
- Fasting for Beauty
- Fasting for Faith
- Fasting for Courage
- Fasting for Poise
- Fasting for Virtue
- Fasting for Spirituality
- Fasting for Instinct
- Fasting for Inspiration
- Fasting for Love
- Twenty Rules for Sane
A must-read classic on fasting that is now available in a brand new edition and layout!