Christian McQueen Podcasts Download
A Man In Demand Radio | The show for action takers.
Episode #7 How To Build A Harem (Part 3)
In episode #7 of A Man In Demand Radio, I wrap up the Harem Series focusing on what the end game is and what a man’s best options are.
- Dread Game: how to use it and some of my most successful ‘lines’ to use
- The End Game of Harem Game
- Is Harem Game for you? I cover the Pros and Cons
- How a Harem can become your support team of cheerleaders
- Monogamy: can men pull this off? And what the right number of notches is before you settle down (if you choose to do so)
- A very powerful technique in Harem Game is fulfilling a need in her life. I break it down what that need might be and how you can get her On-Lock
- And much more!
Episode #6 (VIDEO) Goldmund Unleashed Interview + Street Footage of Me Approaching
“This is like seeing Jordan and Pippen play together for the first time with the Chicago Bulls. Outstanding.” -Viewer’s reaction to video
Surprise motherfuckers! I decided to drop this VIDEO interview almost 3 days early in time for you to start your weekend strong. When I say this is the perfect pre-game video to watch, that’s an understatement.
This is a very special interview because Goldmund is ON CAMERA for the first time ever.
If you’re a fan, you know he interviews girls all the time, but for this interview I turned the tables and interview him on camera. We’re both on film and it’s a hilarious, yet informative interview.
PLUS…Street Footage with myself and a girl in Hollywood
- Goldmund’s exact thought process he uses to approach girls
- Real footage of me approaching a girl in Hollywood (lots going on, don’t miss it)
- Are American girls really the easiest in the world?
- The story of a one-night stand Goldmund had in Hollywood, exactly what he said and how he took her home in 5 minutes. Yes, 5 minutes from approach to leaving with her. (the dude is a magician)
- What is Goldmund doing THIS summer and how you can be a part of it for FREE
- How Goldmund turned a club experience (not his forte) into a positive. This is truly incredible what he did!
- Too many jokes to count and a surprise appearance by a very famous dude
- Should I consider Goldmund to co-host A Man In Demand Radio? (Drop your comment here and let us know!)
- And much, much more!
Episode #5 How To Build A Harem (Part 2)
In Episode #5 of A Man In Demand Radio, I dive into “How To Build A Harem (Part 2)”, continuing this three part series on the highest level of Game.
WARNING: Listener discretion advised due to the Deep Conversion techniques content.
This entire (over an hour long) episode is about Deep Conversion of Harem Girls, but here’s some highlights:
- How a random encounter with me got one ‘lucky’ guy a free membership to A Man In Demand Academy
- How do you Deeply Convert a girl? (I break it down IN-DEPTH sharing information I never have before)
- The #1 key to her being converted successfully
- The 4 Cornerstones of Deep Conversion: I break it down exploring each aspect
- How her addiction to you works and how you can create that addiction in her (this is for adults!)
- How Push/Pull, Hot/Cold, Sweet/Sour works when dealing with your girls
- The exact attitude to have if she wants to see other guys, because you’re seeing other girls (BONUS: I tell you exactly WHAT to say!)
- Can you be ‘Beta’ and keep a girl around? (You might be surprised at my answer!)
- And much, much more!
Episode #4: The Private Man Interview
In Episode #4 of A Man In Demand Radio, I interviewed Andrew from The Private Man blog. This episode is packed with insight and wisdom from an older cat who’s been there and done that and I found this to be an inspirational episode on many levels. Here’s what we covered in the 2 hour interview.
- How to develop charisma and the practical steps you can take to better your personality
- What makes a good online dating profile and the one step you have to take to get results
- How to jump back into the dating game after a divorce
- Is it ever too late to learn Game and get girls? (we reveal the truth)
- One special ‘line’ that Andrew uses to great success to get a date (it’s so good, I’m going to use it!)
- What it really means to become a man and how you can get yourself on another level above the rest of your peers
- The effeminization of American men, what it means for society and how you can still retain masculine traits
- The best wingman a man can have and the optimum way to maximize the results
- Andrew’s battle with cancer and how he has persevered despite his odds
- And much, much more
Episode #3: How To Build A Harem (Part 1)
- The difference between Soft Harems and Hard Harems
- The #1 essential aspect of harem management
- What type of girls are best suited for harems (their personality and attitude is super important!)
- The mindset that is essential for you to successfully have a real harem
- Why you don’t need to lie or sneak around in order to have a harem
- How honesty will actually help you long-term with your girls
- The perfect number of girls for a harem, so you have steady sex and less headaches
- How many times should you see a girl every week to keep her in your harem? (I tell you the perfect number)
- Exactly what to say when she wants “The Talk” for exclusivity
- The mistake I made years ago with a harem of 5 girls that collapsed overnight and how you can avoid the same mistake
- And much, much more!
Episode #2 What Is Opportunity?
In Episode #2 of A Man In Demand Radio, I dive into “What Is Opportunity?” sharing my personal life stories.
- Why society has completely misled you on what opportunities actually are
- What it takes to realize your vision in life
- How I got a full-ride to Law School by talking to a stranger
- The exact steps I took to open my own nightclub at the age of 24
- Why I DON’T want you spending all your time on the Project Playboy Forum
- The strategy behind real networking and meeting the power players you want to meet
- The one key aspect that is necessary for you to be successful (and without you won’t reach your goals)
- How I got actor Wesley Snipes to become a regular customer at my nightclub
- The key difference between Losers and Winners
- And much, much more
Episode #1 Rollo Tomassi Interview
In the inaugural episode of A Man In Demand Radio, I interview Rollo Tomassi, best-selling author, blogger and overall badass.
- Discussion about Germanwings pilot Andreas Lubitz
- Wild Oat’s Project (Robin Rinaldi)
- The Rational Male: Preventative Medicine
- Hillary Clinton’s run for the White House
- Mayweather v. Pacquiao upcoming historical boxing match
- The phases women go through in life (from his book)
- The Yes Means Yes new law (College False Rape issues)
- Reader’s Questions Answered (3-4)
- And a TON more about Red Pill v. Game, the current dating landscape and much, much more.